Land Purchase in Istanbul – Buying Procedure
When you decide on your Land Purchase in Istanbul you will find that the process we offer is a straightfoward and unique procedure for our investors.
We check all the details of the prospect Lands For Sale in Istanbul, just as if we are buying for our own needs, in fact, as a Company we are also investing in land, and as some of the lands in our website our ours, we are familiar with all of the requirements and procedures.
We are also offering a buy back guarantee 3 years later at the same price for our land investors in some of lands we sell. Generally, we are giving this guarantee if you buy the land from us.
The procedure to buy land is simple:
- The purchaser and the seller agree on the Land İn Istanbul
- The purchaser deposits 10% of the Land price to Turesta’s Escrow Account
- Turesta’s Land For Sale Istanbul Team checks the land details with the Title Deed Office
- Turesta’s Land For Sale Istanbul Team checks the Land details with the Municipality
- Turesta’s Land For Sale Istanbul Lawyers check for any restrictions on the Land
- Turesta’s Land For Sale Istanbul Team requests official valuation from Government authorities
- An application is filed with the Land Registry Directorate, along with the necessary documents.
- The Land Registry Officer begins to processes the application, checking all necessary documentation
- The applicant is informed by SMS if there are any problems with submitted documentation
- Applicant is informed by SMS of the required fees
- Once payment is made, the Land Registry Directorate is informed via the system.
- The procedure is completed, Official Deed is issued and details of the appointment for signature are sent to the applicant by SMS.
- Signatures are affixed and the Title Deed of the real estate is delivered to the foreign natural person owning the real estate, or their representative.